Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Brief Update

Needless to say, it's been a while. Life has been fast and furious the last few weeks. We've just finished up youth choir tour and VBS back to back. That's right.

Any of you looking for pics, they're on their way! And I haven't forgotten about the Dan Brown thing. Yeah, I know that the hype has kinda died down, but I'm relentless in my pursuit of knowledge and I really do want those of you out there who are interested to be well-informed.

P.S. I'm now oficially 28. It's kinda over the top and headed down the slope to 30. I mean, 27 was the peak, ya know. I could look back and still see 25. Now I look back and all I see is 27 waving good bye and 30 laughing at me doing the "come to papa" hands. Oh well, I'm over it. Besides, I started saying I was 28 two months ago so that it wouldn't come as such a shock when it actually happend. 28 only on my terms, that's what I'm all about.

Look for an update in the near future!

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

All right chica, it is time to post. Preferably about how wonderful life is for you in the prettiest little city in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains.

2:25 PM  
Blogger Leslie T. said...

Update your blog and call your friends back punk daddy!

2:38 PM  
Blogger Ginny said...

Don't you think it's time to update? Seriously!

12:43 AM  
Blogger Leslie T. said...

Update your blog you big loser!!

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home