Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Back in Weezie!


Well, for the past few days I've had the pleasure of being at home and visiting with family and all my BR friends. To get here I had to navigate the ATL airport by myself! Can you believe I made it? I was actually pretty nervous about it. I've spent the last few days eating the best food in the whole world and having the best laughs! Terrel comes down on Friday and we'll celebrate my sister's graduation as well as mine and Terrel's 2 year anniversary! There will be cook-outs and fish fries and cajun food galore! (I feel like Templeton at the fair! I'll have to work out every day for three weeks when I get back!)

Fried pickles, catfish poboys, Hello Sushi Johnny rolls, Izzos, (Sadly Ingas was bulldozed to make room for an apartment complex.), Brewbachers, that crazy gas station next to dad's office with the awesome Greek food, Dempsey's...All I can say is: "Wish you were here!"

4 Comments:

Blogger laura said...

Inga's is on Chimes now, close to the music building.

12:50 PM  
Blogger Sarah B. said...

SWEET!

3:06 PM  
Blogger lebraix said...

you forgot IHOP, hahahaha

8:50 AM  
Blogger [ this is jerry ] said...

>
that crazy gas station next to dad's office with the awesome Greek food


YES!!!! mmm chicken schwarma on poboy bread.

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home