Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Monty Pythong

I'm so proud of this one that I put it on both Blogger and MySpace. This is a String-a-ding original (no pun intended) and I am prodigiously proud of it! I myself braved the Google world with enough daring to type in the word "thong" and press the search button in order to find a picture. Yes, and even I myself edited said thong picture, adding the logo and that hilarious 'G.' Thus I have transformed the image in order to create this, my masterpiece. My magnum opus: MONTY PYTHONG!


6 Comments:

Blogger Jeff and Steph Tilden said...

it's glorious!

2:21 PM  
Blogger Rachael said...

How Funny!!!! Does one wear the thong while painting ones toenails red and applying self tanner???

4:40 PM  
Blogger Sarah B. said...

If the mood hits one just right, yes.

8:09 AM  
Blogger Thomas Winborn said...

Thanks for the stumble...

12:07 PM  
Blogger Lycan said...

Ah, I failed to realize that you did your own editing. You might deserver the extra kudo after all.

12:09 PM  
Blogger Sarah B. said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home